Tuesday 27 May 2008

The end of the blog....

Well, it's now some time since I posted anything to this blog. As far as the H809 course goes, I seemed to do so much for Block 2 of the course (readings, input to wikkis and TGF discussions, own research, as well as this blog) that I felt quite exhausted by the time the TMA02 was submitted. I didn't seem to have the same motivation and energy and was probably suffering from the 'blog burnout' that Nardi at al discuss.
I am going to post TMA02 and TMA03 here, so that this blog reflects the course up to this date. I am then planning to start a new blog for the ECA component, as I think this could be a 'working document' and be continued after the course end, as I further research blog use. I'll post the 'new' blog address here, as soon as I have started this and will, of course, be open to comments on the development of my project.

No comments: